Wednesday, March 05, 2008
My heart just wanna tell him this: That I don't need you anymore by my side.I realise that though my heart is not plugged to yours, its still breathing and beating on its own. You seems to be in your own world and clique. Whatever u had done just attracts me no more...And sometimes, it pisses me off. I think the distance between us are drifting further and further, and you should know the reason better then anyone else. I have just begun to learn to live independently,so i hope that u will not come into any part of my life any more as i wanna start anew of myself....So being in my own world now seems the biggest thing in my life.Thought of learning how to skate.Its rather cool.So probably, if i could find a teacher or friend who skate boards, i would start learning it. Thats it for today!!!!Just wanna say that I L-o-v-e aka XOXO my peeps*